Today, President Trump signed yet another Executive Order into law today, giving the American people more opportunities than ever before.
Here's a summary of this ground-breaking press briefing...
- Added 2.5 million jobs last month
- Retails sale surged up around 18% last month
- Before the virus, America had the lowest African American, Hispanic American, & Asian American unemployment rates
- Now there are over 160 million jobs
- More than half of these jobs went to women
- Signing an executive order that directs the federal government to change expired degree-based hiring with skill-based hiring
- Target is to not have the federal government focus on what school you attended, but the skills and talents you have to offer
- Focusing on merit
- Creating a massive advertising campaign and pilot programs
- Advertising Campaign:
- Reskill, new trade, to secure a job give resources to get a positive outcome
- Pilot Programs:
- New ways to create a regime, allowing people to find job vacancies looking at skills, having employers looking at the unemployed focusing on skills
- The private sector is devoted to investing in the training and education of over 16 million students and workers