Amidst the complete waste of time and tax payer's money that is the impeachment trial, President Trump presented a professional, respectful, and most important, AMERICAN State of the Union address tonight.
In case you didn't have the time to listen to the 60+ minute speech, here's a breakdown of the important pieces, quotes, and updates from the President earlier tonight.
- As the President took the stage, the entire auditorium clapped and cheered in celebration, except for Nancy Pelosi.
- It didn't matter because the President snubbed her handshake, and rightfully so.
- Mr. Trump opened his address with stating that the economy is amazing, our nation is thriving, and "our country is highly respected again."
“The days of our country being used, being taken advantage of, or scorned, are long behind us”
- The military is completely re-built.
“Borders are secure, families are flourishing, values are renewed, pride is restored... The State of our Union is stronger than ever before”
- There have been 7 million new jobs since President Trump's inauguration.
- 10 million Americans have been lifted off welfare, and 7 million people have been taken off food stamps.
- The stock market has soared 70% since President Trump's inauguration, with $12 trillion dollars being added to the stock market
- The Trump Administration's 'Criminal Justice Reform Program' is a massive success.
“Our agenda is pro worker, pro family, pro growth, and most importantly, pro American... This is a blue collar boom!”
- The United States is the #1 producer of oil and natural gas anywhere in the world.
- America has gained 12,000 new factories under the Trump administration.
“Companies are not leaving, they are coming back to the USA”
- The true Venezuelan President was present during the SOTU. President Trump stated that all Americans are with Venezuelans in their righteous struggle for freedom.
- There has been $2.2 trillion invested into the United Stated military, and everything has been made right here, proudly in the USA.
- Mr. President vowed to offer vocational education in every single school in America
- When it comes to healthcare, the President did not dissapoint:
“We will always protect patients with pre-existing conditions”
“We will always protect your medicare and we will always protect your social security, always”
“I have signed an executive order requiring price transparency from insurance companies”
“We will never let socialism destroy American healthcare”
“I will prohibit free government healthcare for illegal aliens”
- 500 miles of the border wall has been completed.
- Under Trump's presidency, the opiod epidemic has seen a dramatic improvement compared to Obama's presidency.
- The President confirmed that he is working closely with the Chinese government to safeguard American citizens from the Coronavirus, and that there will be a cure for AIDS by the end of the decade.
- American hero Rush Limbaugh was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by President Trump.
- Mr. Trump is pushing for Congress to end late-term abortions and to fund $500 million towards neonatal research.
- He then praised America's ICE Officers, claiming that they arrested 120,000 illegal aliens in 2019.
“The USA should be a sanctuary for law-abiding Americans, not criminal aliens... If you come illegally, you will now be promptly removed from our country”
- Illegal crossing from the Mexican border is down by 70% since May.
- He promised to protect the constitutional right to pray in school.
“So long as I am your president I will always protect your second amendment right to keep and bear arms”
- He then ended on a strong note, reminding the American people of the awful and horrible terrorists that were terminated under his presidency.
“If you attack american citizens, you forfeit your life”
What did you think of this years State of the Union?
How about Pelosi showing complete and utter disrespect for those attending?
Let me know in the comments!
GOD BLESS AMERICA