During these historical times, President Trump has shown incredible leadership and an unshakable resolve on the fight against the enemies of America.
His latest press briefing was a stunning example of that. Here's what you need to know:
- Claims China has ripped of the United States for decades.
- Hundreds of billions of dollars a year have been lost.
- Especially over the years during the previous administration.
“China has raided our factories, offshore our jobs, gutted our industries, stole our intellectual property, and violated their commitments under the World Trade Organization.”
- China is a developing nations, and has access to benefits that others including the U.S does not have.
- He claims that the theft by China occurred because of the past roles of politicians and presidents.
- China has illegally claimed territory in the Pacific Ocean and has warned us not to navigate around that area.
- Claims China has control over the World Health Organization.
- China donated $40 million.
- United States donated $450 billion.
- As of today, the United States will not be a part of the World Health Organization.
- President Trump has set up a proclamation to better secure the United States university research and delay the arrival of particular foreign nationals from China.
- This week China has taken over Hong Kong’s security.
- This is potentially a violation of Beijing's treaty obligations.
- Trump is directing administration to begin getting rid of policy exemptions that give Hong Kong more privileges and treatments.
- They will be revising travel advisory for Hong Kong.
“Hong Kong was a glimpse into China’s future, not that Hong Kong would grow into a reflection of China’s past”