After a weekend of not many updates and liberals literally thinking President Trump told people to inject disinfectant, today we received a solid update.
As always, here's a short & to-the-point summary.
- Cases in New York, New Orleans, Detroit, Boston, & Houston are declining.
- Denver, Seattle, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Atlanta, Nashville, Indianapolis, & St Louis are declining.
- 11,000 extra hospital beds have been made.
- The federal government has sent out over 10,000 ventilators to various states.
- The United States has conducted more than 5.4 million tests, which is twice as much as any other country.
- 50,000 tests are being completed daily, by the end of May is will be approximately 100,000 tests/day.
- 5 million kits are being manufactured per week.
- In May CVS will use their stores and drive-thrus for Coronavirus testing.
- Professionals are providing the federal government guidance for testing as the government develops their plans for re-opening America.
- The American government is investigating China for manufacturing Coronavirus as biological warfare.
- He knows about Kim Jung-Un's health, but did not disclose.
- State and local governments are joining with the federal government to accomplish more.
- The following testing plans are being carried out:
- Robust Diagnostic Testing Plans: Reassuring we can overcome our standard testing and communicate efficiently about clinical care and health decision making.
- Timely Monitoring Systems: Help identify any new coming health concerns.
Rapid Response Programs: Create and carry out improved isolation strategies.
- The three stages of re-opening are: 1. Launch 2. Scale 3. Support Re-Opening
For a limited time, take 66% Off our top-selling "Trump Train USA Flag Hat"!