Friday evening, President Trump flew out to the great state of Maine to deliver remarks about the current state of the American economy at Puritan Medical Products.
Here's a breakdown of some amazing economic updates & announcements:
- The Trump administration solved the lobster and fisherman problem in ME by giving 5,000 acres of water which no one can go in.
- Reached 20 million COVID-19 tests distributed in America.
- In May, 2.5 million jobs were lost, a stark contrast to the predicted 9 million.
- The southern border wall is now over 210 miles long, predicts it will be 400 miles complete by the end of the year.
- Is advising governors to open as soon as possible to get the United States back on track for new upcoming year.
- Since the Coronavirus outbreak, the following jobs have been created:
- 1.2 million leisure and hospitality jobs
- 464,000 construction jobs
- 424,000 education and health care jobs
- 368,000 retail jobs
- 225,000 manufacturing jobs
- Trump believes next year will be the best year for U.S economy in history.
- Says the vaccines are coming soon, and as of now they are looking good for the future.
- Puritan Medical Products will double cotton swabs production to 40 million swabs a month.
- Currently, 11 American factories are producing ventilators, with thousands being made daily.
- America is sending ventilators to Italy, Nigeria, Spain, Russia, and more.
- He promises to always be a loyal President, says he is prepared to be re-elected.