Earlier today, White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany provided clear insight as to what actually happened at the Tulsa rally, Trump's Kung Flu statement, and other important aspects that the media falsely reported.
Here's everything you need to know in an easy to read, consumable format.
- States are responsible for policing their streets.
- The governors and mayors are responsible for making sure the streets are safe.
- In Chicago, 100 people were shot and 14 reported dead over this weekend.
- Minneapolis 11 people were shot and 1 person killed this past weekend as well.
In Democrat-run NYC, 1 shooting per hour this Saturday, with 24 people shot on Saturday alone.
- In Seattle; 1 person was shot and killed in CHOP this weekend with another one shot yesterday.
Question: “Has the President actually directed officials to slow down the rate of coronavirus testing?”
- He did not direct officials to slow down the testing of coronavirus.
- Continues to test 500,000 a day.
- $1.8 billion is put towards NIH to research new testing.
- 26.7 million tests have been completed so far
Question: “Last July President Trump declared himself the least racist person there is anywhere in the world. Why does he use racist phrases like the ‘Kung Flu’?”
- Trump points out that the beginning of the coronavirus was in China.
- Says China is trying to rewrite history by saying the virus spread due to US soldiers.
- Trump will blame the place where the was originated.
Question: “What do you say to Asian Americans who are deeply offended and worry that his use will lead to further attacks of discrimination?”
- Trump says it is important to protect the Asian community in the US and around the world.
- The virus was not in any way their fault
- They are working closely with our scientists to get rid of the virus
Question: “‘Kung Flu’ is very offensive to many people in the Asian American community. To be clear, are you saying the White House does not believe in racist?”
- Believes the media is playing games with the terms of the virus.
- The focus should be on how China let this out of their country.
- Phrases that the media used: Wuhan Virus, Chinese Coronavirus, etc.
“While the media wants to focus on nomenclature, the President is going to focus on action.”
Question: “The President and the attorney general over the weekend offered different explanations behind the authority Jeffrey Berman US attorney in New York. Can you clarify now why Berman was dismissed? And if it was the President's request? Why was Mr. Berman being dismissed in the first place?”
- The President wanted to nominate Jeffery to this position and to keep him in the government as he move to New York.
- Jeffery came to the President in regards to this situation, agreed, and proceeded to fire Mr. Berman.
- In time Jeffery Berman will smoothly move into his new position in New York.
- Mr. Berman wanted to work in New York and they wanted to keep him in government
- Jeffery Berman was given the job at STNY