The complete joke of the case against President Trump for, what exactly? has begun today.
The entire FamTeeWorld family expects that this impeachment hearing won't last very long, as I'm sure you do as well.
Nonetheless, it's our duty as Americans to keep you updated on the facts of this Kangaroo Court hearing.
Here's a simple, step-by-step breakdown of what happened today:
- William B. Taylor, top US Diplomat in Ukraine, revealed in his testimony that he was told by "a trusted source" that President Trump was more concerned about the Bidens than Ukraine.
- George P. Kent, a senior State Department Official in charge of Ukraine policy, testified that Rudy Giuliani, the President's personal lawyer, was creating smear campaigns against the US ambassador to Ukraine in efforts to fabricate "politically motivated investigations." (In other words, more hearsay nonsense.)
- As they should, the Republicans determined that the testimonies were hearsay and therefore unreliable and not admissible in trial.
- Top Republican on the Intelligence panel, Representative Devin Nunes, accused these "witnesses" of working together against the President. He pointed out that these allegations were second or third-hand which suggest that they are teaming up against President Trump.
- Republicans reminded the hearing that most of the allegations brought against the President thus far are unproven (and untrue!) allegations.
- Trump's aides confirmed that President Trump was so unconcerned, that he didn't even watch the hearing, calling it 'a new hoax'.
Just as predicted, the Democrats are grasping at straws, per usual.
And also just as predicted, our fearless President remains undeterred, because he is innocent and the best President we've had in decades.
What do you think about Day 1 of Kangaroo Court?
Let me know in the comments!
P.S. We need patriots now more than ever! Show your American Pride with our "USA Hat"!